Learning, Growth, Respect, Responsibility, Community.

Registering Special Cases

Due to the complex nature of this request, please visit the Law 101 office located at the EMSB Administration Building to complete an application form.  After the parent applies for the exemption (Form K) at the Law 101 office, the Student Services Department will process the request.

Skip to content